Classes for Children
If your child is more than 7 and if they have already studied French, they can take the free placement test.
- The positive effect on intellectual growth and the enhancement of mental development
- The development of flexible thinking, skillful listening, and sensibility
- Improving the understanding of the mother tongue
- Let the child communicate more easily with people not met under other circumstances
- Opening the mind to other cultures while helping to understand and appreciate people from other countries and various backgrounds
- Providing a language of increased importance for future studies
- Broadening the range of career opportunities for which language skills are important, even essential
- Age-appropriate curriculum created by experts;
- Programs are constantly updated to incorporate the latest research in child development;
- Regular assessments and communication with parents; and
- An official testing center to demonstrate your child’s language competency
Click on the session you would like to join:
Winter Session: from Feb 08 to April 16, 2021.
Spring Session: April 19-June 25, 2021. Early bird discount until March 19, 2021.