Classes for Children
If your child is more than 7 and if they have already studied French, they can take the free placement test.
- The positive effect on intellectual growth and the enhancement of mental development
- The development of flexible thinking, skillful listening, and sensibility
- Improving the understanding of the mother tongue
- Let the child communicate more easily with people not met under other circumstances
- Opening the mind to other cultures while helping to understand and appreciate people from other countries and various backgrounds
- Providing a language of increased importance for future studies
- Broadening the range of career opportunities for which language skills are important, even essential
- Age-appropriate curriculum created by experts;
- Programs are constantly updated to incorporate the latest research in child development;
- Regular assessments and communication with parents; and
- An official testing center to demonstrate your child’s language competency
A $50 administrative fee will be applied to all refund requests.
We're enrolling for the Summer session: 5 weeks (July 17- August 19). Zoom and in-person classes. Enjoy your summer with us!
We will offer classes for beginners in Fall.
Choose your session by using the filters: