Classes for Children
If your child is more than 7 and if they have already studied French, they can take the free placement test.
- The positive effect on intellectual growth and the enhancement of mental development
- The development of flexible thinking, skillful listening, and sensibility
- Improving the understanding of the mother tongue
- Let the child communicate more easily with people not met under other circumstances
- Opening the mind to other cultures while helping to understand and appreciate people from other countries and various backgrounds
- Providing a language of increased importance for future studies
- Broadening the range of career opportunities for which language skills are important, even essential
- Age-appropriate curriculum created by experts;
- Programs are constantly updated to incorporate the latest research in child development;
- Regular assessments and communication with parents; and
- An official testing center to demonstrate your child’s language competency
A $50 administrative fee will be applied to all refund requests.
We are also enrolling for the Late Fall session: from Nov 6, 2023 - January 27, 2024. No classes will be held on Nov 23 (Thanksgiving) and there will be a holiday break from Dec 20 (last classes of the year on Dec 19) to Jan 2. The classes will resume on Jan 3.
Choose your session by using the filters, click on "period" and choose your session: